How To Be A Badass Female CEO - A Big Thank You!

badass book
Purchase Your Copy on Amazon

My Book How To Be A Badass CEO is an Amazon Bestseller!

Did you know only 1.7% of female entrepreneurs reach $ 1 million in sales?

Did you know only 5% of women reach C- Suites?

In my book, How to Be a Badass Female CEO, which has become an Amazon Best Seller, I discuss why I think that is and what you can do to improve your chances of reaching the TOP.

badass ceo book

I wanted to write a quick thank you to all those who bought my book, How to Be a Badass Female CEO: Slay The Competition and Reach the Top. Your support and kind reviews are instrumental in helping me get the word out there and help women succeed.

If you haven’t had the chance, I would be so appreciative if you can buy and review my book. Every review counts to help have the book ranked on bestseller lists- Thank YOU!!

Below are some of the wonderful reviews readers have left on our Amazon page:

badass ceo book review
Thank you Courtney Chassen!
Thank you Ryan Bernicker!
Thank you Jackie!

Get Your Copy Today!

I believe in female entrepreneurship and our ability to create, reinvent and change the landscape but we have to support one another, empower marginalized and silenced voices, and claim our presence for others to listen.

If you have not yet read How to Be a Badass Female CEO: Slay The Competition and Reach the Top, grab a copy on Amazon or Barnes & Nobles.

Resources and Links

Have you subscribed to our weekly podcast The Badass CEO, if not, CLICK HERE to sign up and hear inspiring stories from successful female CEOs!

Follow us on Instagram for more content!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RHOT Star Ann Kaplan On Founding Financial Giant iFinance Canada

Rae Wellness CEO Angie Tebbe On Affordable Wellbeing

How Female CEO Jaime Cross Built An 8-Figure Business in Her Kitchen